Yayasan Madani Berkelanjutan (Madani) is a non-profit organization that aims to strengthen various local and national initiatives in saving Indonesian forests by bridging relations amongst stakeholders (government, private, civil society) in order to achieve innovative joint solutions of the land and forest governance.
Indonesia has committed to reducing carbon emissions with the target 29%-41% of the BAU level in 2030, which is reflected in the Nationally Determined Contribution (NDC). This target is a national achievement that certainly requires all parties’ participation, including policymakers and the community at the sub-national level. In addition, low-carbon development is an important direction for green development policies and strategy which has been outlined in the 2020-2024 RPJMN.
The concept of low-carbon development and the NDC target needs to be integrated into every aspect of development planning, both at the Central and Regional Governments. There is a need for synchronization of methodologies, institutions, and development planning between national and sub-national that supports the achievement of carbon emission reduction targets and the implementation of green development. This is an opportunity to facilitate and mobilize government support, particularly local governments, NGOs, and youth groups to implement and/or encourage the increase in ambitions for climate targets and actions in Indonesia.
We are currently open the opportunity for you to join Yayasan Madani Berkelanjutan as a Consultant for IT Officer who will be fully responsible for all areas of technology, including engineering, projects, design, budgeting and planning.
Under the direction of the Executive Director and Deputy Director, the Consultant of IT Officer helps Madani to ultimately identify and bring forth technology infrastructure and solutions to propel Madani forward
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Develop overall technology strategy and software architecture for the organization
2. Develop, maintain and scale our current portfolio of websites and micro-sites
3. Drive system infrastructure decisions to ensure security, performance and capital efficiency
4. Lead and liaise with 3rd party vendor regarding software and infrastructure development services
5. Grow and nurture a team of software and IT Engineers
6. Manage within target KPIs, project timelines and overall budgetary goals
1. Minimum of 5 years of progressive experience in technology company (including technology startups or consulting firms)
2. Have solid skills in software develop
ment (front-end and/or back-end infrastructure)
3. Excellent communication skills and a can-do attitude
4. Strong desire to work in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced organization with highly driven team
5. Bachelor / Master Degree in Computer Science, Informatics, or related engineering field
6. Demonstrate the ability to work alone and in a team, accustom to analytical thinking, creative and detail oriented.
Closing Date to submit the application is March 20, 2022. Please indicate your application by putting the following subject in the subject line: Consultant IT – Madani
Click here to apply link